Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A day late and a dollar short...

As usual, I missed Kenli's Friend Makin' Monday. When I read yesterday's topic, Inappropriate Questions, I thought to myself...YAAASSS, an opportunity for inappropriateness (something I excel at). So, let's get this party started! FMM veterans, you know the drill. FMM newbies, here's the deal: 

  • Answer this week's questions on your own blog.
  • Add your link to the comment  section of Kenli's blog, All the Weigh.
  • Invite your blog readers to participate and add their link too.
Inappropriate Questions:

1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential elections? 
Like I tell my kids and like my momma used to tell me, "People died so I could have the right to vote." So, YES. I plan to vote! Most of the time, I refrain from discussing politics. People can get downright ignorant. And far be it from me to end a political conversation with a karate chop to YOUR trachea because you tried to force YOUR political agenda on ME!

2. Do you say curse words? Like a trucker, but only with certain associates. Word to the wise, when using profanity, know your audience. I try not to curse on my posts, but sometimes the sitch calls for it...know what I mean? For instance, remember the time I got pissed at boot camp? Profanity...VERY NECESSARY!

3.Have you ever kissed a stranger? Hmmmm...define stranger...

4.If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now, who would you choose?  TJ from TJ's Test Kitchen. Her food always looks resplendent

5.What is the most inappropriate pick up line anyone has ever used on you?  Okay, so...as most of you know, my name is Trina. Well, there's this rapper named Trina and her debut album is titled, Da Baddest Bitch. After the release of her debut album she became known as "Da Baddest Bitch." So one night while out with friends this dude approaches me:

DUDE: Hey
Me: Hey
DUDE: Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda
Me: *pretends to be slightly interested*
DUDE: So what's your name?
Me: Trina
DUDE: Oh, so you the "Da Baddest Bitch" huh?
Me: O_o

6. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, the acoustics in my bathroom gives my voice an amazing tonal quality. Singing outside the bathroom, now that's a different story. Inside the shower,  I sound like Beyonce. But outside, I sound like a cat who's tail has just been rocked on with a rocking chair. 

7. How often do you get drunk? Not often enough.

8. Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes. Moving on...

9. Were you popular in high school? I guess. I cheered in high school for 3 years. 
Back in the day cheerleader tryouts consisted of campaigning, and auditioning  in front of the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY! The cheerleaders were selected by popular vote. Nowadays prospective cheerleaders audition in front of a small committee who then selects the cheerleaders. 

10. Who is your current celebrity crush?


WENTWORTH MILLER 
from PRISON BREAK (on Netflix)!!
and...
TAYLOR KITSCH 
from SAVAGES & FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS...also on Netflix.
Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmm. I'd like to make a Trina sandwich with those two. Now it's your turn for some inappropriateness! Don't forget to link up! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd take both guys from Savages, my oh my yes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaarInternational Global Business Leadership Forum 2020 has been announced in Itlay and you can particapte as investor. Register Now at Satta King Make your country wealthy and give the power of Economy and Boost your country. Live Business Leadership forum is ready in 3 March, 2020 Itlay Hotel - Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. Come and Join now.

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.